Course Expectations in the Classroom and on the Road
- You are expected to be on time for class and your appointments.
- Cell phones are to be off and put away. In class and on the road.
- If you miss a class you will have to take the course all over again next time it runs.
- You are expected to keep your on the road appointments.
- Cancels and no shows subject to a $ 25.00 per hour fee.
- Cancellations may only be made in the event of an Emergency and 24 hours notice must be given.
- Classroom breaks are not to exceed 15 minutes per class. Keep to the times given by your instructor. Return promptly from your break.
- You are expected to do your homework for the next day’s class.
- You are expected to bring your learner permit, a writing instrument to class everyday.
For more information, contact:
Jack Jones-Driver Education Coordinator
508-829-6771 ext. 1000